Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What have I been doing?

It's been busy around here with all of the house stuff. Packing packing packing and a quick trip to NYC to the Gift show to visit with Carole, who was exhibiting.

So the closing here is on Monday the 20th......

And we have an offer in on a place in Philadelphia......
With a few days of homelessness and then (fingers crossed everyone please) a move to this.

An actual single family house in the City of Philadelphia. Needs some work and updating, but it doesn't appear to be a money pit. I'm already seeing an English style cottage garden in the front.
So who knows how much I'll be writing here. There with be sporatic postings and then I hope back to the full Blog in mid September..... right before the trip to Mexico. This is what turning 50 did to me.

No comments: