Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey everybody..
I know it's been a long time without a post.

The truth is I have been paying all of my attention to the shop.
Yikes... It is sucking the energy out of me.

Business is so so slooooow and that makes the "work" of it all so much harder.

I'm still managing to get myself up and out of bed and into the store.

I feel like my creativity has gone. I'm trying to push through.....

So if you are reading this I'm happy to know that you still check in on me.

I'm hoping to be better about the posting soon

2 comments:

Mel said...

Owning a business takes a lot out of you. Doing so during a down economy does so exponentially more. Sleep, eat, and take care of yourself.

Andrew J said...

Hang in there! And you should take a break and come join us at Sci Fi book club tomorrow night!!