Thursday, July 19, 2012

It is still happening, my life that is. Unfolding in unpredictable ways as I try to make stuff. When I say Stuff I know that some take me as less than serious, but that is not the case. I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS AND DEDICATED TO MAKING ART, sorry for shouting but it's true.

It's $$$ that is always in the way and taking up time. This weekend we will be doing another show, outdoors away from the studio. I have reading material and projects that are mobile.

wish us well

I haven't forgotten the video project. There hasn't been much of a response, have you all abandoned me? Oh No, my worst fear, well one of them


igel said...

We haven't abandoned you! We're still here!

And I totally understand the money/time/making stuff issue. Just keep fitting it in! Keep making! You make beautiful stuff!

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

OMf-ingG!!!!! My copy of the Fall Interweave just arrived, and I nearly fell over when I opened to the table of contents AND SAW YOUR NAME RIGHT THERE ON TOP!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I just adore you :-)

I'm still here. And so are you.
Make as much as you can.


Rabbitch said...

I'm still here. Actually I'm not "still" here, it's more like I'm back again. Trying to catch up on all of the blogs I haven't read in a couple of years :)