Thursday, March 30, 2006

A little off topic today.

I just wanted to say hey and congratulations to Josh for the award at Aspen.

Not totally off topic since his image is one that I'm using in the knitting.

To answer anonymous who asked

"in fact, would be possible to see some of your other work on here? a retrospective of sorts. like the rug you knitted out of the sunday new york times or the piece of sushi tuna meat you knitted out of bow ribbon. or the famous barbie doll hat you knitted out of joint compound tape. bitchin!"

This link, Has a little bit of my history. It's stuff that I actually used knitting needles to make. A few years before I got the machine. Not the specific things you inquired about, Well, part of Sunset Blvd. is on there.

O.k that's enough for now. I've got to get into the studio....

No comments: