Sunday, September 23, 2007

Yes, I am still here

What can I say, Moving takes a lot of time. We are in Philly, the house is great. It just needs some work, and a major cleaning.

Right now every room is just filled with boxes. and we're painting and cleaning around stuff. It all seems so boringly time consuming that I haven't posted about it.

No knitting, no photos.

To that certain someone who has asked in the comments twice about her room. - Back of the house third floor on the right is the guest suite.

2 comments:

Rabbitch said...

Is there room for both looms and my wheels and the stash? Because otherwise I'm going to need the basement, too.

I'll be there Tuesday.

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Well, Rabbitch...I was thinking the spare room needed to accommodate MY two wheels (of the gimp kind) LOL.

Dude, I'm glad I'm not the only one who went into a black hole during a move. Glad to see you resurface, though.