48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? John
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, I just had boring parents.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Probably last week. I think I was talking about a dog.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Liverwurst, I hardly ever eat it.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, but I wonder which one of us would do all of the talking.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Journal, and journals, and many many sketchbooks.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I was just thinking about this the other day ... no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Barbara's multigrain shredded spoonfuls. ah.... and muesli.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? For some odd reason I rarely wear wear tie shoes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, and I can lift things too.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla, really.
14. SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2 now 11 us.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink. Pink. Pink. and sometimes red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of motivation.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? All of my gay male friends from the late 70's and 80's. It's a very long list.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? NO.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black plants, green striped shirt, green socks.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Spaghetti for dinner.
21. ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing, that's strange.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I keep typing vermillion and then deleting. Why?
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Amber, and the woods.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Thom on his way to Mexico.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and how they move through a room.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Love her blog.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? coffee a.m./ wine p.m.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? You've got to be kidding.
29. EYE COLOR? green
30. HAT SIZE? ???
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, reading glasses from the dollar store.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? This could be a novel.... Chinese, not cantonese, or maybe cheese, or for comfort I like a roast chicken. I sometimes obsess about a steak. I love food, sometimes it's a steamed vegetable if it's just picked, or how about something with chilis I love chilis, in hungarian goulash or mexican food, or lets see ...I like to cook Indian food. This Is a question I can't answer.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, unless they really deserved to die.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter into spring.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? My sweet downfall is maple
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I hope no one.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Same as above.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? America's First Cuisines - Sophie D. Coe, False Tongues and Sunday Breads - Copeland Marks, Lorain Cooking - the American Stove Company , 1930, and Moby Dick.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? It is just plain blue.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Weeds that we TIVOed.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Waves.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stones.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Which is further S.F., or Holland?
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I am a colorist.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New Jersey , South Jersey
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Found at AmpuTeeHee's blog. Your turn.