Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What's going on?

Late at night I wake up in bed and have amazing things to write about.

I sit down at this computer in the morning and it is all a dim memory or even worse.... a blank.

My work has been like that too.

So thanks for bearing with me during my existential crisis.

Oh, but wait ... the absurdity of the previous group of video posts, maybe my whole use of the interwebs, mean the human condition is not to be alone in the world.

All of this is a long way of saying I am now on the Ravelry list, waiting.

2 comments:

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

I am so dumb that I just spent 5 minutes looking for you on Ravelry when you aren't even there yet.

Rabbitch said...

Heh. I was about to do the same ... but I R Not Dum! I read your comment first. *g*

Thank you for being a trailblazer. Or something.