Thursday, January 31, 2008

YMMD awards

TheAmpuT has given me a You Make My Day award.
It did.
Many Thanks. So now it's my turn.
The Instructions: "give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

AmpuTeeHee - It's not about being a mutual admiration society. I look forward to TheAmpuT's writing everyday. It's confident, with little self doubts creeping in from time to time. It's funny and thought provoking, and one day we'll sit down to a family meal. I love a good cook.

Rabbitch - I laugh out loud. I spit my coffee. I worry that rats might be moving into my house. Rabbitch is the cause of all this. A great open hearted person and fiber color artist with the best curse words.

Davis Studio - MaryAnne, I've known her for (shh i won't say) years. Always thinking always concerned. and I love her dinner ware.

Barefoot Cobbler - Carrie is someone with so much energy I sometimes need to sit down and rest after reading her blog.

itgirl - I might never know the lyrics, but I always read the blog. I think I was first caught when gov docs were mentioned. I thought that I was the only one who toiled cataloging these.

Rachael - The first blog I ever read. She makes me want to move back to California and take the dogs running on the beach.

Zoe Strauss - I love this work and it's impetus.

Anne - Anne keeps me thinking about food. I'm going to have to delurk now that I've linked to her.

now silly but 2 new bloggers (to me) that I've found since joining Ravelry

CubistLiterature - Where is this going to go? fun , funny, creative and smart.

WormSpit - There is something about a silkworm cowboy that I just couldn't resist.



3 comments:

Anne said...

Aww, thank you! :)

Rachael Herron said...

I was the first you read? That's cool! And thank you thank you thank you for the honor! Yay! :)

ZS said...

I am proud to be on this list! Thanks!