Thursday, April 03, 2008

A meme

Because I want to post today - but am having trouble being creative

1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Living in Woodstock, NY. Opening a shop, knitting recipes.

2.) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)

a. Walk the dog and take a photo (of the dog)for a future post
b. go to Lancaster, PA to deliver furniture for refinishing
c. PM Richard on Ravelry - let him know how much I appreciate that he posted his baskets
d. check facebook
e. work on the PINK PINK knitting (photos soon)

3.) Snacks I enjoy
soft pretzels, pop corn, liquorice

4.) Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
establish trust funds for Francis and I, and for the nieces and nephews
buy a house in Mexico

5.) Three of my bad habits

let's see, I use to smoke, I'm lazy about getting my work out there, and I don't exercise enough

6.) 5 places I have lived:

Woodstock, NY : Boston, MA : San Francisco, CA : Analomink, PA : in the us and Amsterdam, The Netherlands

7.) 5 Jobs I have had:

Store owner
Library Assistant (Gov. Docs cataloger and University technical liaison)
Phone Sex operator - this lasted exactly one shift
Law Firm Temp.
Accessory designer (a slight exaggeration)

8.) I'm not going to tag anyone but if it fills a need.........

No comments: