Monday, November 24, 2008

Randomness

10 random things, a meme that I ganked from Kathleen at A Bag of Olives.
please feel free to respond, no tagging.

1. Magazines subscribed to - New York, New Yorker, Architectural Digest, Cabinet, Bon Appetit

2. Aside from knitting, my favorite pasttimes are - reading, cooking, talking about food

3. If I were not an artist (insert your own profession), I would be - a Restauranteur, with a quirky restaurant based on the history of food and eating, or maybe a Mathematician.

4. I am irrationally worried about - Time

5. If I were the opposite sex - I'd be Fabulous

6. The thing I miss most about childhood is - When I stop and think about it I don't miss it. (not the happiest of times for me)

7. I like to collect - That is a very long list - Friends on Facebook to 19th photography to books, books, books

8. Though I’ve never been there, I feel inexplicably homesick for - Brazil

9. I’ve never really liked to eat - Soup, I have a love hate relationship with it. Mostly hate but every once in a while there will be Soup of the Evening , Beautiful Soup

10. When I have nightmares, they’re usually about - falling

No comments: