Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I start to look at the older work when cleaning the studio




I have been feeling uninspired lately. I suppose that is a good thing since I have had so many little tasks to complete. I'm still working on all of that stuff.
Plus we leave Thursday a.m. for the show in NY and then home for 2 days and back for a second show over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanksgiving dinner will be at Cynny's apartment. We still need to figure out the menu.
Today since it is feeling cold and damp and rainy I am leaning to a traditional T-day menu. The event is a week away so it all may switch. I haven't forgotten the conversations that I've had with everyone about a non-traditional, based on the food of the Americas type of meal.

If you have arrived here via my favorite Canadian blogger, welcome. Do come back, I'm not always so boring, really.

No comments: