Monday, November 06, 2006

A quick post on a Monday

Most of the last week has been spent working on the new website for the "shop". I am trying to get the thing updated before all of the fall shows.

That means that I have been taking photos of stuff and working on it in photoshop, blah, blah, blah. In the middle of all of this I decided that I had better get glasses. I had my eyes examined and have a prescription for reading glasses, yes it's official no more cheap drugstore reading glasses for me I will actually have ones that are the correct magnification for each eye.

I've been looking at stuff on the studio wall


There hasn't been much added.

I've also managed to finish a hat. Unusual that I actually have a finished something but here it is....

modeled by Danny, on his last day working on stuff around the house this fall.

Somehow this doesn't sound like an accounting of all of my time since the last post. Still busy and boring.
and yes, my Sims are doing well, thank you for asking.

2 comments:

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Maybe I should send you my Nintendogs and you could feed them and play with them and stuff. They have fleas though.

Rabbitch said...

Danny's sorta cute. And the hat's nice, too!