Saturday, September 02, 2006

Tonight's the night

The gallery space is almost complete. Some minor little things are left to do, but we installed the show and moved in some objects last night. I love the bamboo flooring. It's hard to believe that this was once a garage.

The rest of the house is also under control. Now we will see how many people show up and how badly the rain from the hurricane remnants effects things. The plans for an outdoor party have been shelved and everyone will be inside.

I'm feeling really good about this, and a little guilty since I am going to be at the shop all day and Fran has been left with the final cleaning and the food prep.

Last night I managed to make an heirloom tomato gazpacho and some toppings for bruschetta. I won't be home in time to do anything else, but I know that everyone is going to make this great.

2 comments:

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Congrats and have a reallllly fun time! ~bonnie

Rabbitch said...

I wish I could be there!