Monday, June 30, 2008

Moustache Monday

Me A Mess
Notice the gray?
That plays into my mood this morning.
Last week we went out to dinner with our neighbors/gaybours(J. + Chuck). Their niece is staying with them for the summer and she was with us. During the dinner I mentioned that I had added my Facebook, Ravelry, and Flickr links to my blog sidebar. ...and
she said, " It makes me laugh when old people do all that stuff like Facebook"

Choke Sputter..........

Okay so she's only 22 but still....... Me ----- I was at a loss for words, yes, me.
I managed to gather myself together and ask If she wanted me to friend her. She said, "when old people friend young people it's a little stalkerish, don't you think?"

GASP

I told her ok then , If she feels like it she can friend me.

end of story....

To you - yes the one reading this..... if you feel like it, you can friend me (I'm the old guy with the grey beard)


3 comments:

jodi said...

Good grief.

Unknown said...

John, It took me about 3 months and a box of "Just for Men", but I'm getting used to my mustache and goatee. I'm still figuring out how to NOT get food caught in it. Tony

JohnK said...

Jodi - I'm all better now.

Tony -"Just for Men" after years of trying for gray/white hair. I'll keep the grey and work on the food issues