Friday, February 24, 2006

to bee or not to bee

It is a windy day today. The shop door keeps blowing open. That means it's cold in here.

I've been knitting. I feel much better. Yesterday I think I should have just stayed in bed.



I've been thinking that maybe I should include some of the bee/fly images into the pieces. It's just a thought. I haven't decided if I'm just bored with knitting the portraits and need to look at something else or are the insects needed. ?

I've also been looking for interesting fiber / textile links. I was thinking that I should include some of the things that I look at. You all know that I read Blogging Project Runway.
There are other things I look at though.
Sharon B.'s links to history and culture of textiles,
Diana Eng's Blog,
those are just 2 among many.

any way I'm trying to figure out a way of linking interesting textile related things. I guess I'd do this about once a week. I'm thinking of a sort of recap of textile stuff in the news from the previous week.

So .... stay tuned for that. I haven't gotten my s**t together enough to do it just yet.

No comments: