Sunday, July 02, 2006

Thanks to everyone who had good words about the show. If you didn't make it to the opening try to see it. Worth the trip. I will get to the gallery sometime this week to take photos of the installation. Keep watching.

It hasn't all been knitting around here. Fran aided my addiction yesterday and added 3 new cookbooks to the collection. I am especially intrigued by Salads Sandwiches and Chafing Dish Dainties by Janet M. Hill, 1928. Egg Timbales, Halibut Sandwiches with Aspic, Spinach and Tongue Salad, English Monkey, and Golden Buck. Wow. I can see some knit coming out of this.





Scotch Woodcock anyone?
Make a cup of white sauce; add one tablespoonful of essence of anchovies and five hard-boiled eggs cut into quarters lengthwise.

I think this is suppose to be served on toast.

No comments: