Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The experiment has been painted, set, and wound into balls. The test swatches will begin tonight. The painting went so so. I think that vat dyeing will work out better. I'm a bit afraid of a tie dye affect.

Other wise I've been doing things around the house. Like mowing the lawn and doing laundry. Yawn, boring I know, After putting stuff off for so long I thought that I should get my life into a little bit of order.

More knitting today on the machine. Experiments and tests in various yarn, weights and tensions. No photos, just imagine a big pile of mess.

The truth is,,,, I have just been wanting to sleep. Yesterday afternoon I laid down at 2 and the next thing I knew it was 3:30. hmm.... I'm blaming it all on the tension of the store getting to me.

O.K. I'll stop now I feel that I might be getting too close to wallowing.

No comments: