Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Input

Today was a day of inputting the portraits into the 970. I got all of them in and tomorrow the plan is to try knitting them. I really want to be knitting them right now but since the studio is a 45 minute drive I will just leave early in the morning. I really couldn't have done this without microrevolt&knitpro.

I'm too busy cooking dinner at the moment to write much more. I'm cooking the Marcella Hazan Baked Bluefish Genoese Style from Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking. I love this recipe. I'm using striped bass tonight but I would suggest that anyone cooking from this recipe follow the directions from Marcella exactly the first time and work on the variations later.

I am so looking forward to knitting the new images tomorrow. I'll post photos.

Does anyone read this blog?

No comments: