Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Adding to an existing fabric

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog to bring you...

I was just reading Rabbitch , for the second time today. I think that she really is hitting on something. That's why I love reading her. The wedding story and rant and a boob shot.

And congratulations to Rachael and Lala hope you're enjoying the honeymoon.

... Now back to your regular blog reading...

When we were in Mexico I bought an amazing embroidered shirt. This shows just a little of the imagery. It also has goats and coyotes and more bugs. I love it!


I've kept it in the closet on a hanger until today, while I have been contemplating embroidery...

On ...

the..

knitting...


This is a little of the first attempt. I wish that I could get what I'm thinking into words. When I look back it sure seems all jumbled up.

That's why I'm always glad for comments. It seems that working in a vacuum isn't how things should be for anyone.

Oh, reminds me. Remember the knitPro show that Cat did? Well, I got an email from her today and ... click here.

I love seeing what the jurors had to say.

1 comment:

Rabbitch said...

Thanks for the kudos. I always like the feedback after I go out on a limb and speak up instead of shutting up (which I did for far too long). I've added your blog to my sidebar, too.

The embroidery on the knitting is interesting. I hope you end up getting the effect you want.