Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Look Back


I haven't done any knitting lately. Not since before I left for Chicago. This morning I spent my time in the studio rummaging around, looking for inspiration. I found this piece. And have been thinking about it.

I also dug out some double pointed needles. I'm going to take them and a sock pattern along with me this week when we go to Massachusetts. Maybe I'll figure out the sock thing.


I'm working on a few new images to upload into the machine. That is a slow process since I program them in bit by bit. I'll have them ready to go soon. Then there will be more knitting.

until then... Carry on.

1 comment:

Rabbitch said...

As you look in trepidation at your dpns, I keep casting suspicious glances over my shoulder at my knitting machine, lurking on a desk in the corner of my studio ...

I suspect you shall have more success than shall I. There are NINE instruction tapes and two manuals with this thingie.