Saturday, May 13, 2006

Muddle

I am excited today. The farmer's market in town is open for the season. I had forgotten to send in my payment for the farm share and when I saw my friends setting up I ran over to the shop to grab my checkbook. Ha, it's in the other bag that I carry around. The one I left at home today. Anyway that will get taken care of next weekend.

I thought I'd do some knitting. Where are my glasses? I have a sneaking suspicion that they are in the same bag as the checkbook. There goes that idea, well, I can still do a little knitting, I just will miss small skips on the machine.

My printer is not working either. yikes, There goes trying to print out the new images I've been making on knitPro.

Time to take a deep breathe, relax and not be too worried that the firemen's inspection parade is today and the street is closed off.

I'm going to knit now, without glasses.

No comments: