Saturday, May 27, 2006

My day started out with me breaking the coffee pot.

My own fault I am in a crazy mood. Anxiety or something.

While reading blogs this morning at Sistahcraft, a place where I lurk, I came across this link. It made me laugh. I don't know who the artist is.

Now I am at the shop/studio. It's a town wide yard sale so I thought that I should be here early to claim the space in front of the store. I will try to get some knitting in before the shopping day begins. I expect loads of people wandering through and maybe someone will buy something.

Ugh... holiday weekends.

Not all bad.
I picked up the second installment of the farm share. Tons of stuff for so early in the season. I guess the weather has been cooperating. Spinach and kale and lots of lettuce and baby turnips with the greens that look spectacular. It'll be fun cooking tonight.

No comments: