Thursday, August 03, 2006

First to answer Shelly's question. Ruby was an Affenpinscher. She was as cute as she looked in the earlier post even though that haircut was during her chemo.

The heat wave is suppose to break today. I have gotten to the shop/studio early and it is cooler in here than it is outside. The thermometer inside says 80. But it doesn't feel as humid as out. O.K. so this is one time I am happy to have the bar upstairs. I think that they have been running the air conditioner full blast and as we all know the cold air sinks.

I stayed at home for the past 2 days. I've been working on some newspaper "yarn" for a new knitted paper project. This ball is a sunday and a monday NY Times I just might have enough to knit with.

Don't tell Fran, but I have had I dream that I got a new dog.

No comments: