Monday, August 21, 2006

I have been busy at the shop this weekend and there was no time to get any of the knitting done. I'll have a full day tomorrow to finish up the stuff and send it off to Toronto and the next step.

Part of the busy - ness has to do with the decision we've made to close the shop. Yep, were going to leave the store and move everything to the house. Including the studio. That has both of us feeling slightly overwhelmed since we live in a 1600 sq ft. house and the shop/studio is 3000 sq. ft. Something tells me we'll have to rent a storage unit.

Overall I am feeling great about the move. No more hassles with the bar upstairs, yeah!! So while it will be a frenzy around here for the next six weeks the outcome is going to be very positive. (can you tell that I am trying to live in the moment?)

2 comments:

MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Well, I'm happy for you (if you feel good about it), but DAMN...does this mean no more crazy customer stories??? (yesterday's had me SPEECHLESS, btw..rotflmao)

I just gave up my studio a couple of weeks ago. It's been such a shift, I haven't even been able to blog about it.

Rabbitch said...

Oy! You're brave. And, clearly, more than a little mental.

Best of luck. I'm sorry I'm not close enough to help you haul stuff from A to B.